Please follow these steps to translate your theme to your language.
1. Install the WordPress in your language http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language on your server.
2. If you have WordPress already installed then open wp-config.php file which is in root directory of WordPress installation and look for define(‘WPLANG’, ’’); and modify it to to your language for example define(‘WPLANG’, ‘fr_FR’); for french.
3. Download and install poedit from http://www.poedit.net/download.php
4. Download default.po from theme directory and rename it to your language code for example fr_FR.po for french.
5. Translate fr_FR.po in poedit software from English to French and save. it will create a new file in same directory named fr_FR.mo
6. Upload fr_FR.po & fr_FR.mo to your theme directory from where you downloaded default.po initially. (take backup and remove default.po and default.mo files)
That’s it. Your translation should work fine now.
If you have any problem or question with translation. Please let us know by submitting a support ticket.