RealHomes comes with three map services, Open Street Map (which is free and active by default), Google Maps, and MapBox. Google Maps and MapBox need a proper setup and activation explained in the documentation here.
If you want to disable the maps throughout the theme then follow the following steps.
- Go to Dashboard → Real Homes → Customize Settings → Properties Search → Properties Search Page and select Hide for Search Results Page Map.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Real Homes → Customize Settings → Property Detail Page → Map and select Hide for Google Map.
- Go to Dashboard → Real Homes → Customize Settings → Property Templates & Archives and select None for Module Below Header.
- Disable the map for Submit Property page by disabling its field in Dashboard → Real Homes → Customize Settings → Dashboard → Submit Property.
- The last step is to disable the map on the Contact Page, edit the contact page and then select Hide for Map in Contact Page Settings.